Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
Aran Crafts Headband (100% Merino Wool) One Size Natural (X4341-NAT)
Free Shipping Included! Aran Crafts Headband (100% Merino Wool) One Size Natural (X4341-NAT) by Aran Crafts Ireland at Pendleton Hat Company. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Made from 100% Merino Wool, this beautiful headband Knitted with a mixture of lace and traditional aran stitches.Sizes Available: One Size OnlyColours Available: Natural, CharcoalFor Centuries Irish Fishermen in the Aran Islands have appreciated the wonderful qualities of wool. Using this wonderful raw material they created a style of knitting and a piece of knitwear that is still recognised and prized today: The Aran Sweater. Intimately linked to families and their identities, the patterns
Product Description & Reviews
Features & Highlights
- PRODUCED IN IRELAND: The village of Monasterevin in the county of Kildare, Ireland is the home of Aran Crafts Ireland.
- WEAR THE TRADITION: The company was originally established by Molly Cullen in 1957. Molly's dream was to incorporate a family knitting business whose heritage stretched back for over 100 years. Molly, the granddaughter of Kate O'Shea, who, in 1856, was the first craftswoman in Ireland to commercially market her robust, hand knitted woolens.
- 100% MERINO WOOL: Soft, Warm & Luxurious to feel & wear. Merino wool is soft to the hand, and made up of very fine fibers as compared to other wools leading to an extremely comfortable fit and very comfortable to wear.
- BEAUTIFUL AND TRADITIONAL: This beautiful headband Knitted with a mixture of lace and traditional aran stitching.
- VERSITILE: This is a must have accessory and can be worn to enhance many different outfits.